Reptiles are best served by having something underneath their feet, a substrate , whether its for traction, absorption, humidity control or to create a natural look.
Many types of bedding exists on the market which can be piled deep and gives your favorite herp a place to hide as well.
For young or smaller herps a cage liner works as well and facilitates cleaning up the bottom of the cage.
This section has some of the best liners on the market, from easy to clean carpeting, rubberized realistic looking mats to woven shredded coconuts , cage liners are an important component to your reptiles
- Zilla Terrarium Liner Brown from $ 6.99
- Zoo Med Cage Carpet 2-Packs from $ 6.99
- Komodo Disposable Tank Liner $ 14.99
- Zoo Med Eco Carpet from $ 6.99
- Zilla Terrarium Liner Green from $ 6.99
- Exo-Terra Moss Mat 20 Gal Out of stock
- Exo-Terra Sand Mat from $ 9.99
- Exo-Terra Moss Mat 10 Gal Out of stock
- Galapagos Crash Pad Moss Mat $ 9.99