Reptile Basking Spots
Basking Spots for Reptile Pets are critical for their health. As exotherms, they need the sun to raise their body temperatures.
Many reptiles in the wild take advantage of the suns rays to bask allowing the absorption of UVB rays and vitamin D3 helping to absorb much needed calcium.
In captivity reptiles can bask safely under UVB and/or heat lamps. We offer many options to aid your reptile pet in their need to absorb UVB and obtain calcium.
Next time you see a picture of a lizard stretched out on a flat rock in the desert or a turtle balancing on a tree stump at the edge of a pond you know why they are 'just' hanging out...They are BASKING in the sun.
- Zoo Med Mesh Repti Hammock from $ 7.99
- Zoo Med Turtle Dock from $ 11.99
- Plastic Reptile Leaf Shaped Turtle Dock Basking Platform from $ 6.99
- MagNaturals Magnetic Rock Ledge Out of stock
- Zilla Basking Platforms from $ 19.99
- Penn Plax Lizard Lounger Hammock Large $ 24.99
- Penn Plax Lizard Lounger Hammock Small $ 19.99
- Plastic Reptile Turtle Dock Basking Platform from $ 6.99
- Penn Plax Lizard Lounger Sun Lover Window Hammock $ 16.99
- Magnaturals Magnetic Mushroom Ledge from $ 19.99
- Exo-Terra Large Turtle Cliff Out of stock
- Zilla Floating Turtle Trunk Out of stock
- Zoo Med Floating Turtle Log Out of stock