Prococo Premium Compressed CocoPEAT Coconut Husk 87280
Prococo CocoPeat's is a excellent for bedding, soil mediums, soil amendments and humidity loving REPTILES!
Prococo CocoPeat has a high moisture retention, mildly acidic pH and long-term effectiveness for bedding, soil mediums, soil amendments and humidity loving REPTILES!
- Made from natural byproducts of coconut cultivation (crushed coconut husks),
- Premium coconut coir product is a renewable and sustainable alternative to peat moss (sphagnum).
- Coco coir is free of bacterial and fungal spores, so you will not introduce diseases into the garden or greenhouse.
- Easy to hydrate. It decreases water and nutrient usage. Ideal for growing specialty products such as mushrooms and micro-greens.
- pH is between 5.6 and 6.8. Many plants and microbes prefer mildly acidic soil. This pH allows plant roots to easily absorb nutrients.
- Coir improves the overall quality of soil. With repeated applications or in the correct mix rates, soil will become more friable and loose.
- Resistant to mold and mildew.
- Prococo products are sterilized during production.
- low salt content limits salt buildup/burning.
- CocoPeat is ideal when making custom soil mixtures. It can be mixed with potting soil and other grow mediums/amendments to support the plants being grown.
- Use as bedding for the Worm Factor, or any other worm composting bins.