Fluker's Repta Clamp Lamp 5.5" 75W Max
This UL/CUL approved lamp is perfect for reptiles who like to bask. Ceramic sockets are rated for incandescent bulbs and ceramic heat emitters. All sizes feature safety clamps and easily attach to the rim of all terrariums. Fluker's Repta-Lighting System is for incandescent bulbs or ceramic heat emitters. This products also contains a convenient on/off switch.
Available in 3 sizes:
- 5.5" rated up to 75 watts
- 8.5" rated up to 150 watts
- 10" rated up to 250 watts
Set lamp high at one end of terrarium: pet may retreat to cooler side if desired. Provide structure allowing pet to climb up toward lamp. DO NOT put food or water under lamp!
- DO NOT allow product to come in contact with carpet, draperies, or other flammable material
- DO NOT use in wet conditions
- UNCOIL cord before using
- DO NOT splice, repair or modify
- DO NOT use in damaged condition
- DO NOT exceed electrical ratings
- UNPLUG when not in use
- Fully insert plugs
- Keep children away
- For use above screen top reptile enclosures. Not for use inside any animal cage or enclosure. This is to protect the animal from burns and prevent risk of fire
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS:
This portable lamp has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other) as a feature to reduce the risk of electric shock this plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Never use with an extension cord unless plug can be fully inserted. Do not alter the plug.