Safari Chainlink King Snake
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The chain kingsnake is a fairly common snake species found throughout the United States and Mexico. Chain kingsnakes are sometimes confused with rattlesnakes because they are able to make the same rattling noise, despite not having an actual rattle on their tails.
- Scientific Name: Lampropeltis getula
- Characteristics: Chain kingsnakes are not venomous, and instead kill their prey, which includes turtles, lizards, and small mammals, by constriction. Crafted by professional artists, this model makes a great and life-like gift for wildlife enthusiast!
- Size and Color: 36 inches long when uncoiled, this model as long as a yard stick. Chain kingsnakes are often black with either yellow, tan, or white bands, which are what give it its name.
- The Chain Kingsnake is part of the Incredible Creatures® collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.