Sorry, this item is out of stock
When Nasutoceratops was named in 2013 it showed that horned dinosaurs were more variable than previously supposed. This four-legged plant eater lived in Utah during the Late Cretaceous, 76 million years ago.
- Scientific Name: Nasutoceratops titusi
- Characteristics: Nasutoceratops had a pair of large forward-pointing horns over its eyes, a deep snout with a curved beak, and a bony frill on the back of its head. It walked on four short robust legs. Its front legs had five toes, of which three had blunt claws, and the hind feet had four large toes with hoof-like claws. It grew up to 16 feet long.
- Size and Color: This model is 6.75 inches long and 2.5 inches high. It is colored in natural shades of yellow and light brown.
- The Nasutoceratops is part of the Wild Safari® Prehistoric World collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free