Toy Suchomimus Figurine by Safari Ltd.
Original price $ 9.99 - Original price $ 9.99
$ 9.99 - $ 9.99
Current price $ 9.99
Suchomimus was a theropod dinosaur that lived in the Lower Cretaceous (about 120 million years ago) in what is now Niger, Africa. ‘Suchomimus’ literally means ‘crocodile mimic’.
- Scientific Name: Suchomimus tenerensis
- Characteristics: Like many theropods, Suchomimus was large, at least 30 feet long. In contrast to most theropods, the skull of Suchomimus was extremely thin and had a low profile. Its jaws were long and slender, and contained a total of about 120 conical teeth that did not resemble the blade-like teeth of most theropods.
- Size and Color: This figure is 7.5 inches long and 3.75 inches high. The model has a dark green back and orange-yellow belly. Like modern crocodiles and alligators, such a color combination would make the dinosaur harder to see in the water by their prey.
- The Suchomimus is part of the Wild Safari® Prehistoric World collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free