Cage Liners for Reptile Terrariums
Terrarium substrate, whether for traction, absorption or humidity control is important for reptiles to have under their feet.
Many types of substrate and bedding exists on the market. Some flat and others that can be piled deep and gives your favorite herp a place to hide as well. Check out Jungle Bob's Blizzard Beach; great for snakes.
For young or smaller herps a cage liner works well and facilitates cleaning up the bottom of the cage.
We sell some of the best cage liners on the market, from easy to clean carpeting, rubberized realistic looking mats to woven shredded coconuts, cage liners are an important component to your reptiles enclosure.
- Zilla Terrarium Liner Brown from $ 6.99
- Zoo Med Eco Carpet from $ 6.99
- Zilla Terrarium Liner Green from $ 6.99
- Zoo Med Cage Carpet from $ 4.99
- Zoo Med Eco Carpet 40 Gallon Green $ 14.99
- Zoo Med Eco Carpet 40 Gallon Brown $ 14.99
- Exo-Terra Sand Mat from $ 9.99
- Exo-Terra Moss Mat from $ 7.99
- Zoo Med ReptiBreeze Bottom Tray from $ 14.99
- Komodo Disposable Tank Liner $ 14.99
- Galapagos Crash Pad Moss Mat $ 18.99
- Galapagos Crash Pad Coco Mat $ 18.99