Cage Liners for Reptile Terrariums
Terrarium substrate, whether for traction, absorption or humidity control is important for reptiles to have under their feet.
Many types of substrate and bedding exists on the market. Some flat and others that can be piled deep and gives your favorite herp a place to hide. Check out Jungle Bob's Blizzard Beach and Aspen Bedding; great for a variety of snakes!
For young or smaller herps a cage liner works well and makes for easy cleaning. Using a cage liner for a young reptile ensures they will not become impacted due to bedding ingestion.
We sell some of the best cage liners on the market, from easy to clean carpeting, rubberized realistic looking mats to woven shredded coconuts, cage liners are an important component to your reptiles enclosure.
- Zilla Terrarium Liner Brown from $ 7.49
- Zilla Terrarium Liner Green from $ 7.49
- Exo Terra Sand Mat from $ 9.99
- Exo Terra Moss Mat from $ 7.99
- Zoo Med Eco Carpet 40 Gallon Breeder 36x18 Green $ 14.99
- Zoo Med Eco Carpet 40 Gallon Breeder 36x18 Brown $ 14.99
- Zoo Med ReptiBreeze Bottom Tray from $ 14.99
- Komodo Disposable Tank Liner $ 14.99
- Galapagos Crash Pad Moss Mat $ 18.99
- Zoo Med Eco Carpet Tan 10 Gallon $ 6.99
- Zen Habitats Bio Basin 4'x2' Waterproof PVC Liner $ 39.99
- Zen Habitats Mat 4'x2' Terrarium Liner Mat Black Textured PVC $ 39.99
- Zen Habitats Bio Basin 2'x2' Waterproof PVC Liner $ 34.99
- Zoo Med Eco Carpet 20L/29G Gallon Tan $ 9.99
- Galapagos Crash Pad Coco Mat $ 19.99