Our extensive selection of terrarium hides offers keepers many options that let animals small and large, terrestrial and arboreal, to properly hide. They are also pleasing to the eye of the keeper making them decorative as well as functional for your reptile.
Reptiles are secretive animals by nature. In fact, their coloration and markings evolved in fantastic ways to keep them hidden in plain site!
When its time to rest or after a big meal, they are vulnerable and REALLY want to hide. Giving them a place in your terrarium to do so is as essential to their health as food, water, humidity and temperature. We offer many species the best of both worlds with a warm hide on one side of the terrarium and cooler/higher humidity hide on the other.
Have fun exploring our hide section. Anytime is a great time to pick out a new hiding spot for your favorite herp!
- Rectangular Hide Boxes for Reptiles Jungle Bob from $ 5.99
- Round Hide Boxes for Reptiles Jungle Bob 3 sizes from $ 3.99
- Jungle Bob Reptile and Aquarium Caves and Basking Ledges from $ 14.99
- Zoo Med Habba Hut from $ 5.99
- Jungle Bob Smooth Stone Cave Medium 4.25x4.25x2.25" Out of stock
- Exo-Terra Reptile Caves from $ 6.99
- Jungle Bob Cave $ 10.99
- Jungle Bob Long Cave $ 16.99
- Zoo Med Repti Shelter Cave from $ 19.99
- Jungle Bob Sandstone Hide Spot/Decoration Out of stock
- Jungle Bob Tree Stump Stone Small $ 7.99
- Jungle Bob Tree Stump Hide $ 11.99
- Magnaturals Magnetic Hideaway Out of stock
- Zoo Med Turtle Hut from $ 5.99
- Jungle Bob Wide Mouthed Cave Out of stock
- Exo-Terra Gecko Cave from $ 19.99
- White Eggshell Reptile Hide - Plastic Egg Shell Snake Terrarium Ornament Cave Out of stock
- Jungle Bob Dinosaur Skull Cave $ 11.99
- Jungle Bob Cave $ 21.99
- Pet Tekk Foam Burrow Hide from $ 17.99
- Jungle Bob Angkor Wat Hide Spot $ 17.99
- Exo-Terra Wet Rock Cave from $ 5.99
- Zilla Bark Bends from $ 6.99
- Galapagos Mossy Cave from $ 11.99