Our extensive selection of terrarium hides offers keepers many options that let animals small and large, terrestrial and arboreal, to properly hide. They are also pleasing to the eye of the keeper making them decorative as well as functional for your reptile.
Reptiles are secretive animals by nature. In fact, their coloration and markings evolved in fantastic ways to keep them hidden in plain site!
When its time to rest or after a big meal, they are vulnerable and REALLY want to hide. Giving them a place in your terrarium to do so is as essential to their health as food, water, humidity and temperature. We offer many species the best of both worlds with a warm hide on one side of the terrarium and cooler/higher humidity hide on the other.
Have fun exploring our hide section. Its time to pick out a new piece of hiding spot for your favorite herp!
- Rectangular Hide Boxes for Reptiles Jungle Bob from $ 5.99
- Zoo Med Habba Hut from $ 5.99
- Round Hide Boxes for Reptiles Jungle Bob from $ 3.99
- Exo-Terra Reptile Caves from $ 6.99
- Zoo Med Repti Shelter Cave from $ 19.99
- Jungle Bob Smooth Stone Cave Medium 4.25x4.25x2.25" Out of stock
- Zoo Med Turtle Hut from $ 5.99
- Galapagos Round Green Mossy Dome Reptile Hide 6" $ 23.99
- Jungle Bob Tree Stump Hide Out of stock
- Jungle Bob Cave 10852 Out of stock
- Jungle Bob Long Cave Out of stock
- Galapagos Mossy Cave from $ 14.99
- Magnaturals Magnetic Hideaway from $ 26.99
- Exo-Terra Gecko Cave Out of stock
- Jungle Bob Buddha Hide Spot 6x7x3.75" $ 16.99
- Galapagos Mossy Corner Terrarium Hide $ 22.99
- Jungle Bob Dark Hiding Cave Out of stock
- Jungle Bob Cave Out of stock
- Reptile Log Hide Half Round Corner Jungle Bob $ 6.99
- Jungle Bob Multi Colored Cave $ 23.99
- Jungle Bob Cave $ 16.99
- White Eggshell Reptile Hide - Plastic Egg Shell Snake Terrarium Ornament Cave $ 8.99
- Galapagos Round Green Mossy Dome Reptile Hide 9" $ 16.99
- Jungle Bob White Mushroom Hide from $ 4.99