F10 Veterinary Ready To Use Disinfectant With Sprayer
Original price $ 21.99 - Original price $ 21.99
$ 21.99 - $ 21.99
Current price $ 21.99
- The F10 Disinfectant is a ' Ready to use ' bottle diluted to a 1:250 concentration with a spray nozzle.
- F10 is non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-irritating and without aldehyde so has no adverse effects on animals, people, surfaces, or equipment. It has been proven effective at recommended concentrations against all types of Bacteria, Fungi and Spores including Psittacine Beak, Avian Influenza, Feather Disease, MRSA, Canine Parvovirus, E.coli, Aspergillus and a host of others.
- Can be used in a wide range of applications disinfecting cages, floors, water bowls, perches and toys, racks, shelving, food serving/prep areas, inside incubators, washing eggs and decontaminating hands. F10SC can also be applied as a fog or fine spray to mist rooms to eradicate airborne microbes and to stop cross contamination.
- F10 is active against bacteria, fungi and spores. It is an excellent product for achieving a high level of biosecurity and poses no hazard to yourself or your animals when used at recommended concentrations.
- F10 can be sprayed on and left to disinfect after cleaning with no need to rinse off. Unlike many other products F10 stays active providing an ongoing residual effect.