F10SC Veterinary Disinfectant 6.8 oz
Original price $ 33.99 - Original price $ 33.99
$ 33.99 - $ 33.99
Current price $ 33.99
- F10 SC is an veterinary grade disinfectant cleaner used in many of the world's leading veterinary hospitals, zoological institutions, and leading reptile, bird and exotic pet breeders and keepers.
- F10 is widely recognized as the most economical and effective total spectrum disinfectant on the market. F10 is non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-irritating and aldehyde free so has no adverse effects on animals, people, surfaces, or equipment after diluting.
- It has been proven effective at recommended concentrations against all types of bacteria, fungi and spores including MRSA, avian influenza, psittacine beak and feather disease, canine parvovirus, e.coli, aspergillus and a host of others. F10SC Veterinary Disinfectant can be used in a wide range of applications - disinfecting cages, floors, water bowls, racks, perches, shelving, toys, food preparation areas, inside incubators and decontaminating hands. F10SC can also be applied as a fog or fine spray to mist rooms to eradicate airborne microbes and to stop cross contamination. F10SC is active against fungi, bacteria, and spores.
- It is an excellent product for achieving a high level of biosecurity and poses no hazard to yourself or your animals when used at RECOMMENDED CONCENTRATIONS. F10 products are non corrosive, non toxic & biodegradable. F10SC can be sprayed on and left to disinfect after cleaning with no need to rinse off.
- Unlike many other products F10 stays active providing an ongoing residual effect. The recommended DILUTION rates of F10SC are: General disinfection at 1:500 2ml in 1 liter of water High level disinfection against bacteria, fungi and most viruses at 1:250 4ml to 1 liter of water For use against the most resistant viruses such as Parvovirus or PBFD at 1:125 8ml in 1 liter or water. Each bottle of F10SC includes a measuring pour spout.