Flukers Deep Mini Sun Dome 5.5"
Fluker's Mini Sun Dome is specifically designed with an extra long reflector dome that extends beyond the bulb. It has highly polished aluminum inside to increase UVB & UVA output. This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). To reduce the risk of electric shock, this plug is intended to fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit in the outlet, reverse the plug. If the plug still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not modify the plug in any way.
- extra long reflector dome
- aluminum inside
- increases UVB and UVA output
- polarized plug
- 100 Watts MAX
- 7 in. tall, 18 in. around
For use above screen top reptile enclosures. Not for the use inside any animal cage or enclosure. This is to protect animals from burns and prevent risk of fire. Make sure lamp is placed securely on screen top or suspended over enclosure with appropriate hanging items or fasteners. This lamp is not designed or use with ceramic heat emitters and mercury vapor bulbs. Keep fixture high and out of reach of children and pets (other than your reptiles in enclosure). Lamp and socket can get hot depending on application. Make sure wattage of bulb being used is recommended for your size enclosure and meets your reptile's needs. Use Fluker's thermometers to ensure proper temperature in your enclosure.
- Use indoors only
- Fully insert plug
- Unplug when not in use
- Fully extend cord before using
- DO NOT use bulbs that exceed 100 watts.
- DO NOT splice, repair, or modify
- DO NOT use in wet conditions
- DO NOT cover with blankets, rugs, or any material
- DO NOT use damaged cord sets - impact periodically
- DO NOT exceed electrical rating