Jungle Bob's Superworms
- Superworms make excellent live feeders for many species of reptiles, amphibians, invertebrates, fish, small animals, and birds!
- They are active, making them perfect for animals who love to chase and hunt their food!
- It is important to gutload your superworms. We reccomend checking out our wide selection of feeder insect gutloads!
- The bedding they are kept in should be checked daily for mold, exoskeletons, perished insects, and any food you have provided.
- These feeders should be stored at room temperature and kept dry at all times.
- Moisture can be provided for the superworms by adding cut carrots, orange cubes, or fresh vegetables.
- Protein: 41.37%
- Fat: 41.00%
- Calcium: 420mg/kg
- Phosphorus: 5630mg/kg
- Fiber: 4.00%